Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cassidy's Second Warning


I think it's time to sever ties. To seperate myself from false Gods and hopeless thoughts. I'm not searching for any answers...a nice hole for me to rot in would do just fine. Every once in a while there's some asshole that decides to take a stand...gives everyone hope for a few days, never lives up the hype and falls into obscurity after a year or two. I guess I'm just getting jaded by this routine. I never fell for it, though. I was never one to put my trust in a man wearing a black suit and striped tie. It's just disheartening to watch your loved ones duped time and time again by money hungry sleazebags. We all end up with a bullet in our head someday. I can tell you one thing, though. The word 'hope' isn't grafitti-ed on any wall on this entire fucking planet. Honestly, we're just a foolish business venture gone terribly wrong, and it just isn't fair. Not fair at all. I just have to keep this mental note in my head from now on- Don't trick yourself into thinking it'll be okay. If I remember that, maybe I'll make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment