Sunday, August 28, 2011

To regret
Consume yourself with a pile of mud
Drown a man in a sea of dark hate
A filthy mind, and I fear I'm too late
To unlock the past, when you're covered in sin
The future's lock- boarded up, no more room to begin
Crave to create, and you crave to destroy
Your head finally pops, when the craving begins

Destructive tendencies- where your mind goes to rot
The killer lives in all of us, don't deny, you forgot
Creation stems and sparks from change, a place we go when we feel lost
I held the dagger in my hands, none of them will ever understand
Or feel the way I do...

Do you feel the way I do......?
The river is bending, writhing out of control
I'm fighting to stay alive, or maybe just stay afloat

I've lost the will
Popped the pill
Now I'm a ghost


No comments:

Post a Comment